Golden Orchid

Contact Us

Golden Orchid

3/117, First floor, Vikas Nagar, Near Patanjali Chikitsalay, Above GO69 Pizza, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226002, India

Mobile : +7310063650/7310063646

Phone : +91-522-4961478

Call Us : 08049672806

E-mail : goldenorchid001@gmail.com



Terms & Conditions For Employers Position

PACKAGE ( In Terms of CTC ) CONSULTING FEES
CTC Up to 5 Lacs / Annum 6 % of CTC
CTC of 5 Lacs to 10 Lacs / Annum 8.33 % of CTC
CTC of 10 Lacs to 15 Lacs / Annum 9.50 % of CTC  9.50 % of CTC

CTC of 15 Lacs + / Annum (Executive

Search / Headhunting Assignments)

12.50% of CTC

 

Plus SGST @9% + CGST @9% Total=18%, Tax would be payable on the ctc amount of charged as per financial Act 2017 Additional Advantage we provide: Services Our Office/Premises at Delhi NCR, Lucknow, Ahemdabad  is available     For interviews by Companies.      Can do reference check of candidates Can conduct Campus Interviews on behalf of the Companies in case there are multiple requirements of fresher’s. Payment should be released within 30 days after getting invoice in favor of “GOLDEN ORCHID PLACEMENT SERVICES”.   The professional service charges are non-refundable, but in case the selected candidate leaves the job on his own within three months from the date of joining, we will provide the replacement for the same without any extra charges.   The taxes as applicable, would be payable on the billed amount as per government rules applicable & in force from time to time. If the candidate has been interviewed by the employer/organization once through GOLDEN ORCHID PLACEMENT SERVICES and not selected at that time by the employer/organization but later on, if found working with the same employer/organization within a period of six months from the date of interview, GOLDEN ORCHID PLACEMENT SERVICES has the rights to receive the professional service charges from the employer/organization as mentioned above.

 



Contact Now

Send E-mail

Send SMS

9646455612