Mau, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow
Master Trainer is a key person who will be handling the entire training process and also monitor the progress of it across a group of training centers in the project districts.
1. Responsible for effective, job-oriented training of youth in desired sectors Retail and Sales & Marketing, in the project districts.
2. Responsible for organising capacity building workshops and ToTs for the field staff and trainers.
4. Ensure timely completion of the prescribed syllabus across all the centres.
5. Apply innovative teaching tools and techniques to check absenteeism and retain the candidates for the entire training duration.
6. Conduct weekly / fortnightly / monthly assessments at all the centres and evaluate the progress; of both trainers and trainees and issue certificates to the successful candidates after completion of training program.
7. Prepare the candidates for jobs / placements. For ex. Interview facing tips, CV preparation, job environment awareness etc.
8. Lead, manage and motivate a team of trainers in the project districts and update them with relevant curricula.
9. Develop and share regular updates on project progress and learnings.
10. Record and document all aspects of training and case studies. Maintain and update MIS in coordination with Head Office.
11. Prepare and submit the following: weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly reports using the standard desired reporting formats.
12. Report to and support the Project Manager.
Relevant Bachelor / Masters Degree with experience in imparting skill trainings in desired trade Retail, Sales & Marketing.
Golden Orchid,3/117 First Floor Near Patanjali, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Marketing Agent Trainer sales Marketing sales business development|
|Address||Golden Orchid,3/117 First Floor Near Patanjali, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow|