primary Responsibility is to Train End Users On Electronic Healthcare Record Software and Create
trainings for the Staff. Help in Keeping Track of New Features in Ehr System. Interface with Staff
on Ehr System Desires and Needs. Run Canned or Already Created Reports for Ehr System
and Help Report Internally as Well as Externally to Key Stakeholders, Agency Affiliates, And
funding Sources. Help It Director Prioritize Needed Reports that Will Be Created By It for Staff.
check and Correct Data Inconsistencies or Mistakes.
key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Primary Responsibility is to Train End Users On Electronic Healthcare Record Software To
include: Ensure Staff and Their Related Clients are Set Up Correctly and Understand What Is
required of Them in the System. Introduce Staff to and Give Initial Training On Ehr System
as It Pertains to Their Job Function. Help Provide Guides for New Features as They Become
2. Verify that Staff Understand How to Correctly Enter Data to Maintain Reporting to County
and other Funding Sources such as the United Way.
3. Provide Support with Staff Who are Having Problems with Data Entry Into the Ehr System.
4. Provide Refresher Trainings On the Ehr System.
5. Help Staff with Their Productivity Reporting Both Within and Without the Agency. Run
required Reports for Staff. Work with is Director to Relay Needed Reports that Need to Be
built and Then Train Staff On How to Run Them Once They are Built.
6. in Some Cases Data Must Be Manually Moved By Data Clerk if It Automated Solutions Are
7. Alert Staff of Changes that Would Affect Their Data Entry and Reporting.
8. Relay Suggestions or Needs of the Users to is Staff Regarding Ehr.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Middleware|
|Key Skills||Training Executive Software Trainer Software Developer|
|Address||Golden Orchid 3/117 Near Patanjali, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow|