|Number Of Vacancy||01|
|Key Skills||Supervises all school personnel|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma|
|Salary (Per Annum)||4 Lac To 6 Lac 50 Thousand|
|Work Experience||7 - 13 Years|
|Job Requirement||Reports to Superintendent
• Supervises all school personnel, directly and/or indirectly
• Purpose: To serve as the chief administrator of a school in developing and implementing
policies, programs, curriculum activities, and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational
development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
• General Planning: conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plans accordingly to
ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the total school program.
• General Coordination: ensures that the school program is compatible with the legal, financial
and organizational structure of the school system. The principal defines the responsibilities and
accountability of staff members and develops plans for interpreting the school program to the
• Enhancement of Personnel Skills: provides activities which facilitate the professional growth
of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
• School Objectives: identifies the annual objectives for the instructional, extracurricular, and
athletic programs of the school.
• Curriculum Objectives: ensures that instructional objectives for a given subject and/or
classroom are developed, and involves the faculty and others in the development of specific
curricular objectives to meet the needs of the school program. The principal provides
opportunities for staff participation in the school program.
• Establishes Formal Work Relationships: evaluates student progress in the instructional
program by means that include the maintaining of up-to-date student data. The principal
supervises and appraises the performance of the school staff.
• Facilitates Organizational Efficiency: maintains inter-school system communication and
seeks assistance from central office staff to improve performance. The principal maintains good
relationships with students, staff, and parents. The principal complies with established lines of
|Job State / U.T.||Uttar Pradesh|
|Company Name||GOLDEN ORCHID|
|About Company||recruitment company|